Due to the logistic issue suddenly occured at Wuhan, we are forced to postpone the GAF2014 date for one day, saying from Oct 15-16 to Oct 16-17, or from Wed.-Thu. to Thu.-Fri. We understand that this change may cause some inconvenience for our participants/speakers while planning their trips, yet after having tried other methods to solve the problem, we find there is no perfect solution and date change seems more feasible.
Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you could understand our situation.
At this stage, GAF2014 preparationary work is going very well. We are proud of the the impressive line-up of speakers/VIPs already confirmed as follows:
- Senior executives from China self-owned brand automobile
- Gao Xiqing, Former General Manager, China Investment Corporation (CIC), China
- Shao Ping, President, Ping An Bank, China
- Patrick Steinemann, Managing Director & Co-Head of Asia Industrial Investment Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, USA
- Osamu Masuko, Chairman of Mitsubishi Motors Corp., Japan
- Matt Tsien, GM Executive Vice President and President of GM China, China/USA
- Nicholas Speeks, President & CEO, Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co., Ltd, China/Germany
- Ralf Cramer, President & CEO of Continental China, China/Germany
- Jay K. Kunkel, President of Asia Pacific Region for Lear Corporation, USA
- Simon Yang, President of Delphi China, China
- Michael Lembke, General Manager of Dongfeng Dana Axle Co. Ltd, China/USA
- Frank O'Brien, Executive Vice President, Asia, Magna International Inc., Canada
- Silvio Angori, Chief Executive Officer of PININFARINA S.P.A., Italy
At the same time, we are expecting senior executives from VW, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Honda headquarter or China area,etc. to join us, and we will have delegations from USA, Germany and Hongkong SAR to participante in the exciting event.
We hope you could be able to block your time of Oct 16-17, 2014 and join us!
Global Automotive Forum
Letter of Invitation
On behalf of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Committee, I am pleased to invite you to the Fifth Global Automotive Forum (“GAF2014”) on October 16-17, 2014 in Wuhan, China.
The GAF goes beyond existing national or regional automotive conferences by taking a holistic, integrated approach to reviewing the global automotive industry. The aim is to generate outcome-oriented discussions among automotive business leaders, political decision-makers, economists and industry experts. In doing so, the GAF provides participants with unique insights into the technological, economic, societal and trade developments impacting the industry.
We are pleased that the GAF is now acknowledged worldwide and are determined to make GAF2014 even more successful. This year’s agenda will cover a wide range of issues and challenges facing all industry leaders in sessions that are structured to encourage maximum interaction and debate.
As a prominent automotive industry executive, your participation will make an especially valuable contribution. We sincerely hope that you will be able to participate in the GAF2014 on October 16 and 17, and look forward to welcoming you in Wuhan.
With best regards,
Executive Chairman, Global Automotive Forum Organizing Committee
Chairman, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Committee